Neon54 CasinoUp to €1,000 in 3 bonuses Play now
● up to €1,000 in 3 bonuses
● 100% up to €500 + 100 FS
show all (11)
|No Deposit Bonus:||Not available|
|Mobile Compatibility:||Mobile version of site|
|Game Providers:||1x2gaming, 2By2, All41 Studios, BetGames, Betsoft, show all (55)|
|Payment methods:||Visa, MasterCard, EcoPayz, eZeeWallet, Bitcoin show all (10)|
|Currencies:||€, ₽, Ft, kr, zł, ₹, NZ$, C$, $, R$, Kč, CLP$, S/|
|Languages & Countries:||
Welcome Bonus €1,000Get bonus
Promo code: not required
Neon54: One of the Most Promising New Casinos
Simple registration, generous perks for seasoned and new players, tournaments for dedicated punters, and a shockingly huge library of games attract thousands of gamblers to Neon54, a brand-new online casino with a high overall rating and top-notch conditions. Well, we couldn’t help but research it as well – and we did find Neon54 unsurpassed in many regards, which became the ultimate reason for writing this overview.
In the paragraphs below, we’ll shed light on Neon54 as it is, but you might as well skip it all in favor of the comparison table below if you don’t have time for a comprehensive guide and can be content with cold statistics.
To create an account with Neon54,
- Tap on ‘Register’ at the upper right of the official site, or use the buttons from below.
- Type in your login, password, email, currency, whereabouts, and confirm that you accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Type in your name, surname, address, postcode, phone number, birth date, and gender. Click ‘Join Now.’
Voila, now you can login into your account and play for real money.
Games at Neon54: Diversity at its Best
While some casinos are focused on a single software provider, leaving punters with only a few hundred pre-selected games, Neon54 is as versatile as it could be. Over 2,500 classy titles represent slots, table games, wheel games, card games, progressive jackpots, live dealer games, and even some exotic items you would never expect to come by. The list of software providers encompasses 60 brands, both aspiring and renowned like Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming. On the one hand, starting off with the provider you can trust would be great for inexperienced players; on the other hand, giving a go to a new brand – for example, Kalamba, Ezugi, or Big Tim Gaming – could be a breath of fresh air for seasoned players.Fortunately, you can narrow down the search depending on the feature you would like to deal with:
- Win Multiplier. Multipliers can become Scatters, Wilds, or trigger bonus games to double, triple, and quadruple your wins. Among dozens of Win Multiplier slot machines, the most popular are Aztec Gems, Money Madness, Diamond Empire, 5 Lions, Vegas Nights, and 8 Dragon, but that doesn’t mean you have to pick one of the mentioned games. At the end of the day, you can try it all for free even without registration.
- Stacked Symbols. Getting a few valuable symbols is much more pleasant than getting just one, isn’t it? Well, that’s what Stacked Symbols do – they appear in random quantities (from two to as many as ten) on a reel to fully or partially cover the rows. Some slots include Stacked Symbols as a default feature while others let them rain in bonus rounds only. Anyway, Stacked Symbols is a huge inbuilt advantage, so it might be reasonable to consider playing Fat Rabbit, Lucky New Year, Wild Spells, Panda’s Fortune, Great Reef, God’s Temple Deluxe, or any other slot providing these extraordinary symbols.
- Tumbling Reels. Tumbling Reels remove the winning symbols with the ones from above to create additional winning combinations. The process goes on until no more winning combos can be created. Not only do Tumbling Reels add excitement to the game, but they also make the gameplay more volatile. It is worth noting, though, that there are only about a dozen games featuring rare Tumbling Reels: Arctic Madness, Bonus Beans, Peals of India, Wizard of Gems, Crystal Rift, Golden Ticket, and a few more.
- Pays-both-ways. You must be familiar with the frustration of hitting a big win on the wrong side. That does happen from time to time, and there’s no way around it…unless you play a pays-both-ways slot, the one that counts winning combinations both right to left and left to right. The math behind this is simple and pleasant – your odds are doubled! Luckily, there are enough pays-both-ways games to try: 15 Golden Eggs, Santa’s Village, Penguin City, Reactor, the Invisible Man, Secrets of Atlantis, etc.
- Respin. One of the very few features that actually allow you to control the game, Respin comes in handy when a potentially winning combination lacks one symbol. Then you can freeze one or a few symbols – it comes at a price, meaning you should calculate if the freezing would be worth it in the first place – and give the rest of the reels an extra spin to try and get the missing symbol. The most in-demand Respin slots are Fire 88, Leprechaun Goes to Hell, Sam on the Beach, DJ Wild, and Taco Brothers.
- Pick Bonus. Adding interactivity into the game, Pick Bonus allows you to select the bonus you would want to get: free spins, multipliers, a mini-game, and so on. However, the value of the bonus – that is, the number of free spins, the rewards in the mini-game, etc. – is hidden, so the pick is always a blind endeavor. To challenge your luck this way, you can play Wild Swarm, House of Doom, Cats and Cash, Wild Blood, Easter Eggs, Golden Chance, Pirate’s Plenty, and many other slots.
Most slot machine games also feature Wilds and Scatters. Wilds can substitute for any other regular symbol to create more winning combinations, whereas three to five Scatters appearing on the screen simultaneously trigger a batch of free spins.
Now you might think Neon54 is all about slots, but there are many more other types of online games to get your hands on:
- Jackpot slots. We’ve kind of ended harping on slots, but here you go again: Jackpot and Progressive Jackpot slots will let you maximize your winning potential. Jackpot slots are excellent for regular gambling – they provide huge, but not mind-boggling, jackpots of up to thousands of euros – whereas their Progressive Jackpot counterparts can boast of enormous wins of millions of euros and even more, which is possible due to their very nature: dozens of progressive slots are connected to a single growing jackpot network. The more money is wagered before the progressive jackpot is hit, the bigger the reward.
- Table games. Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, Mega Ball, Dream Catcher, Craps, Dragon Tiger, and countless variations of the mentioned games make it almost impossible not to find a game to your liking. We’ve seen much bigger libraries of table games, but this one still has everything you need and then some.
- Live dealers. If you’re missing the real-life gambling experience as much as we’re missing it, then you should be thrilled at the broad collection of live dealer games at Neon54. It duplicates the library of table games with the only difference that live dealer games are hosted in real brick-and-mortar casinos or studios. The vibe, though, is the same as if you’re sitting behind a real blackjack or roulette table in your beloved land-based casino. There are over five dozen live dealers to play, each of which a) can be customized according to your preferences; b) enables a live chat so that you could enjoy the camaraderie of fellow players.
To customize your search, you can also apply the ‘Categories’ filter and the ‘Collections’ filter. Adventures, Fantasy, Fruits, Ancient Egypt, Classic, etc. – there are dozens of settings to wrap you in a peculiar atmosphere. If you want to jump on the bandwagon of trendy games, just select Popular; if you don’t want to miss red-hot titles, then go for ‘New’ slots.
Last but not least, for those willing to put your fate in the hands of the notorious mistress called Luck, you can click on the ‘Play Random’ button and thereby jump on a random slot or game you know nothing about. As tempting as it seems, we would recommend you to steer clear of randomizing your game choice if you play for real money. When playing for free, though, feel free to experiment.
Play Free Slot Machines at Neon54 to Get the Hang of It
One of the most overlooked opportunities at online casinos, Free Play gambling is a must for new and aspiring players alike:
- First, you can get acquainted with a game you don’t know. There are over 2,500 free slot machine games at Neon54, all with different mechanics and features, so it’s just impossible to know them all. However, you can master any title with the help of Free Play. Just tap or click ‘Demo’ on top of the game you would like to play for free, and you’ll get an unlimited supply of virtual credits. Spend them left and right with no strings attached, and you’ll become the master of your game even before you know it.
- Second, you can try out different strategies to see which of them works for you. In games of skill like poker, you should stick to a well-thought long-run strategy, the development of which takes time, so the only right attitude would be to start off with Demo Play.
- Finally, you can play for free just for the fun of it. Free games and free slot machines are driven by the same math, features, and principles, with the only difference that no real money is at stake. If you’re not a risk-taker, then Free Play might suit you just right. And why not, considering you can play for as long as you want and with no risks whatsoever? What’s more, you don’t even need to create an account with Neon54, as all free games are available to all website visitors.
Wasted all your free credits? Reload the webpage, and you’ll get yet another batch!
Real Money Games at Neon54 for the Long-Anticipated Thrill and Huge Gains
Even though real money slot machines bear certain risks, they also bring the long-awaited thrill and – may luck be with you – huge gains, making it almost impossible to resist the temptation. No matter how much time you’ve spent playing slots and games in the demo mode, real money slots are a different beast. Wrapping you in the atmosphere of anticipation, real money slot machine games transfer you to the most distant corners of the gambling multiverse, the one so alluring that you can’t fight the attraction.
To play for real money, you have to register with Neo54 and then make a deposit via one of the available payment methods:
- Wire transfer.
- Bank cards: Visa, MasterCard.
- Electronic and mobile wallets: MiFinity, eZeeWallet.
- Giro transfer.
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Ripple.
All deposits are instant; Neon 54 doesn’t charge deposit fees (your payment provider, though, may charge a transaction fee, so make sure to check it out in advance). Deposit limits are as follows:
- Visa, MasterCard, Wire transfer, and Giro transfer: €10 – €2,000.
- MiFinity, eZeeWallet, and Cash-to-code: €10 – €5,000.
- Cryptocurrencies: €25 – €5,000.
Deposits are accepted in European Euro (EUR), Russian rubles (RUB), Hungarian Forint (HUF), Norwegian Krona (NOK), Polish złoty (PLN), Indian rupee (INR), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), United States dollar (USD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Czech koruna (CZK), Japanese yen (JPY), Chilean Peso (CLP) and Peruvian Sol (PEN).
Choose your payment method depending on the transaction speed, fees, privacy, and bonuses that may or may not be provided by Neon54. Also, keep in mind that the availability of this or that payment method depends on your location, which is why some of the mentioned payment methods may be unavailable to you. On that note, cryptocurrencies might as well be your ultimate payment gateway as they are available in most countries with a rare exception: at the time of writing, crypto is banned (either altogether or as a payment tool) in Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Bolivia, Bangladesh, Iran, Indonesia, Nepal, Thailand, India, Denmark, Ecuador, China, Vietnam, and Kyrgyzstan.
Cryptocurrencies have taken the world by storm, and online casinos were the first to take advantage of the new payment concept. So did Neon54. Whether you’re a fan of permissionless, low-cost peer-to-peer money transfers, or you’re concerned about privacy, crypto might be the best choice for you:
- Bitcoin (BTC) – the most secure crypto with the biggest network. The average confirmation time for BTC payments is about 15 minutes.
- Ethereum (ETH) – the second biggest crypto with millions of users around the world. The confirmation time for BTC payments is from 15 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Litecoin (LTC) – bitcoin derivative, the ‘light’ version of BTC. The confirmation time for LTC payments is about 15 minutes.
- Ripple (XRP) – a private remittance network created by Ripple Labs Inc. The confirmation time for XRP payments is up to 10 seconds.
To deposit crypto into your casino account, you have to
- Install a crypto wallet, either a ‘cold’ (Ledger, Trezor, KeepKey, Prokey, etc.) or a ‘hot’ (Exodus, Electrum, Mycelium, etc.) one. Cold wallets are unhackable – unless the attacker somehow got physical access to the wallet – whereas hot wallets can be hacked under certain circumstances.
- Top up your crypto wallet. Depositing crypto to your wallet can be done after buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange, third-party platforms, or you can make an in-wallet purchase, which would be the most convenient.
- Open an account with Neon54 and get your deposit address. In the Banking section of the casino, choose the crypto you would like to use and then copy the receiving address. You can use the same receiving address for all incoming transactions or generate a new one for every new deposit.
- Copy the receiving address to the respective field in your crypto wallet and confirm the payment. All wallets have different layouts, but it all boils down to inputting the receiving address and adjusting the transaction fee if you want to speed up the payment.
- Voila, you’ve just received your crypto and are now ready to play for real money!
Note: Fees for BTC and ETH payments depend on the state of the network; when the network is overloaded, fees might skyrocket to dozens of euros, so make sure to check the transaction fees in advance.
Lightning-Fast Payouts at Neon54
Truth be told, withdrawals are one of the weakest spots in the otherwise near-spotless characteristics of Neon54. At the time of writing, there are only seven withdrawal methods, so we do hope more payout gateways will open soon.
- Wire transfer: €10 – €2,000.
- MiFinity and eZeeWallet: €10 – €5,000.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple: €25 – €5,000.
Neon54 doesn’t charge withdrawal fees. To make a withdrawal, you have to open the ‘Withdrawal’ tab in the banking section, choose the preferred withdrawal method, specify the withdrawal amount, and confirm the payment. You may be asked to provide documents proving your identity, age, and residence (ID, driving license, copy of utility bills, etc.). Also, withdrawals may be delayed for up to a few days as per the AML policy of the jurisdiction: the casino takes some time to verify your game history and make sure you haven’t violated any of its rules.
Bonuses for Every Taste at Neon 54
Bonuses are the very best thing at online casinos, and Neon54 is no exception. Whether you’re hunting for a welcome bonus, a deposit bonus, or free spins, you’ll find your perk and even more among the 11 rewards offered by the casino.
Bonuses at Neon 54
|Bonus||Minimum Deposit or Cashback Amount||Wagering Requirement|
|Kriss Welcome Package: up to €1,000 in 3 bonuses||€20||70x (35x the amount of deposit + 35x the amount of bonus)|
|MiraDona Welcome Bonus: 100% up to €500 + 100 free spins||€20||70x (35x the amount of deposit + 35x the amount of bonus) +40x for winnings from free spins|
|SpoonDog Welcome Bonus: 10% Cashback up to €200||€20||70x (35x the amount of deposit + 35x the amount of bonus)|
|Craft Punk Welcome Bonus: €1 Deposit = 1 Free Spin||€20||40x|
|David Bowle Welcome Bonus: 200% up to €100||€20||70x (35x the amount of deposit + 35x the amount of bonus)|
|Weekly Reload Bonus: 50 free spins||€20||40x|
|Weekly Cashback: 15% up to €3,000||€5||Does not apply|
|Live Casino Cashback: 10% up to €150||€5||Does not apply|
|Weekend Reload Bonus: up to €700 + 50 free spins||€20||70x (35x the amount of deposit + 35x the amount of bonus) + 40x for winnings from free spins|
|Daily Drops & Wins: up to €4,500||-||-|
|Loyalty Program: Coins||-||-|
Contributing percentages towards the wagering requirement
The only reward you won’t find at Neon54 is a no-deposit bonus, but since things change fast, it may have been added by the time you read this. The ever-updated range of perks at Neon54 requires constant monitoring, so we would recommend you to subscribe to the casino in social networks – or its newsletter – so that you would be the first to jump on the new perks.
Promo Code for an Extra 100% Bonus at Neon54
And now to the juiciest part: we’ve prepared an exclusive bonus code for you so that you could get your hands on a generous 100% bonus on your deposit. Here’s the promocode along with the activation link:
Promo Code: NEO100
Tournaments to Show Your Skills
The most dedicated punters can compete in tournaments to flaunt their skills and make some decent money. There are five types of tournaments for every playstyle and budget:
- Top Provider – min bet €0.3.
- Monthly Race – min bet €0.3.
- Slot of the Week – min bet €0.3.
- Live Casino – min bet €0.3.
- Drops & Wins – min bet €0.5 and the biggest prize pool of €30,000.
VIP at Neon54: Increased Withdrawal Limits, Cashback, and Personal Account Manager
You might not want to climb to the top of the 5-tier VIP ladder in the first place, but as you spend more and more time at Neon54, it will seem more and more reasonable. After all, while sacrificing nothing, you can increase your withdrawal limits and get some cashback along with the help of a personal account manager.
|VIP Level||Withdrawal Limit||Cashback||Personal Account Manager|
What’s more, depending on your VIP level, you can get extra promotions, tailor-made bonuses, birthday gifts, and tons of treats alike.
Mobile App for iOS and Android
Desktop gambling aside, you can also launch Neon54 on iOS and Android devices after installing the app:
For successful installation of the app on Android, make sure to download the .apk file and allow the installation from unknown sources (Settings-> App- > Menu -> Special Access -> Install from Unknown Apps, and then select the casino app and turn the ‘Allow from this source’ switch on).
Languages, Countries, and Currencies
Neon54 website is available in the following languages: English, Finnish, German, Turkish, Italian, English (New Zealand), Polish, Norwegian, Hungarian, English (Canadian), French, French (Belgian), Czech, Brazilian, Portuguese, English (Australian), English (Indian), Russian
Citizens and residents of the following countries (the “Excluded Jurisdictions”): Afghanistan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lithuania, Malta, the Republic of Moldova, Netherlands, North Korea, Spain, Ukraine (including the territory of Crimea), United Kingdom, United States of America do not have the right to open accounts with this website or add monetary funds to their accounts.
You can deposit money and play on Neon54 using European Euro (EUR), Russian rubles (RUB), Hungarian Forint (HUF), Norwegian Krona (NOK), Polish złoty (PLN), Indian rupee (INR), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), United States dollar (USD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Czech koruna (CZK), Japanese yen (JPY), Chilean Peso (CLP), Peruvian Sol (PEN).
Can I Play For Free?
You can play any games for free except for Live Dealers. To play for free, hover your mouse on the game and click ‘Demo’. You’ll get an unlimited amount of free money to sharpen your skills.
How Can I Withdraw My Bonus Money?
More often than not, you have to complete the wagering requirement first. Once you’ve played through your bonus (and bonus winnings), you can cash it out via the preferred withdrawal method. The minimum withdrawal amount is either €10 or €25 depending on the payment method.
Do I have to Use a Promo Code to Get Bonuses?
You don’t necessarily have to use promo codes, but we do provide a bonus code for a 100% bonus on your deposit. Promo Code: NEO100 - Use Promo Code
Is Neon54 Mobile-Compatible?
You can launch Neon54 on any iOS and Android device.
Neon54 is a great casino with lots of slots. I’ve been playing there for two weeks now. So far so good. The only thing of concern is the absence of my favorite withdrawal method, so I will likely use cryptos if I manage to win something significant (I do hope I’ll win eventually). Anyway, let’s just see how it pans out.
Without any doubt, Neon54 is one of the best new casinos out there. I’ve been grabbing bonuses one by one to get some free money on top of my deposits. The only games I can’t play for bonus money are jackpot slots; other than that, all games are available and can be used for wagering, which I’m currently trying to complete. Dunno if I’ll succeed, but the overall experience is great, Neon54 looks promising.
I would recommend this one to anyone interested in slots, as slots with all their features are just on the next level here – and I mean it. The game lobby is very friendly as well – you can select the feature you like and get the corresponding titles without roaming for hours in search of the game you’d like to play. Besides, cryptos make it really simple to deposit and withdraw. I would rate Neon54 trustworthy, although it’s fresh and thus has to stand the test of time.
In my review, I’d like to mention a few things: first, Neon54 does have games for all tastes, from old-school slots to the ones with great visuals; second, the customer support is swift – I’ve got help within a minute or so; third, there are lots of bonuses and even tournaments with affordable entry conditions, so even players like me can participate. I don’t see why I couldn’t continue using Neon54 as my favorite website.
I’ve got my bonus, but then found out that there’s a very high wagering requirement, moreover, it applies to both my deposit and my free spins. Isn’t that too much to ask? It will be hard to play it through as the wagering conditions are unsatisfactory.